Our latex-free Pure Echo mattress provides firm support and is recommended for back and stomach sleepers. This mattress is made with a layer of GOTS certified organic cotton batting over a supportive innerspring.
$789.00 – $1,689.00
Free Shipping + 120 Night Risk-Free Trial + 20 year warranty
The Pure Echo is made with a pocketed coil innerspring and pressure-relieving 100% GOTS certified organic cotton batting that acts as the main comfort layer. It is free from latex, so the Pure Echo is the best choice for anyone that has a concern about latex allergies. The Pure Echo is the perfect mattress for children, teens, guest bedrooms and adults who prefer a firm mattress.
This mattress is completed with a GOTS certified organic cotton and GOTS certified organic wool quilted cover that provides an additional layer of comfort and acts a natural flame retardant. It is also button tufted, a time-honored technique that allows us to secure the layers of the mattress together without the use of adhesives.
The Pure Echo Mattress is rated as firm, and is recommended for stomach and back sleepers. You can always add one of our latex toppers for for a more plush feel.
The Pure Echo mattress is offered in a one or two-sided option. A two-sided mattress is upholstered the same way on both sides, giving you the option to flip your mattress and extend its life. Two-sided mattresses are great for children who may jump on or soil their mattresses. It works well on any traditional foundation, including solid platform beds or platform beds with slats that are no more 3.5 inches apart. This mattress can also be used on an adjustable bed base. We recommend rotating the mattress, head to foot, once a month for the first 3 months, to ensure that it breaks in evenly. After this period, we recommend rotating it once a season (or every 3-4 months) to prevent body impressions.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Soft, GOTS certified organic cotton quilted cover with GOTS certified organic wool sewn in underneath.
- The wool in our quilted cover acts as a natural flame barrier allowing our mattresses to pass flame testing required by law without the use of dangerous chemical flame retardants.
- Leggett & Platt Caliber-Edge pocketed coil spring system
- 682 coils; 8-inch tall springs; 13 3/4 gauge coils throughout the mattress surface
- Edge Support – tighter coils along the edges of the mattress provide a firmer seating edge. With proper support across the entire mattress you can sleep from edge to edge and top to bottom. Steel springs will last up to 4 times longer than a foam support edge
- Reduces motion transfer – Each fabric encased coil moves independently to allow deep sleep even when your partner moves.
- Recyclable – Metal springs can be recycled. Some states including California have implemented mattress recycling programs that we are proud to participate in.
- Comfortable – Individual coils react to body shape and weight to keep pressure off your bones and joints.
- Heavyweight organic cotton batting.
- Needle-punched organic cotton insulator pads.
- Mattress may be placed on the floor, on a traditional foundation, platform bed (with slats under 3.5 inches apart) or adjustable bed base.
- Button-tufted design secures layers together without use of adhesives.
- Firmness level: firm.
- Choose two-sided so your mattress can be flipped.
Dimensions: 38in X 75in X 9.25in
Weight: 57 lbs, Coil Count: 406
Dimensions: 38in X 80in X 9.25in
Weight: 62 lbs, Coil Count: 434
Dimensions: 53in X 75in X 9.25in
Weight: 75 lbs, Coil Count: 580
Dimensions: 53in X 80in X 9.25in
Weight: 80 lbs, Coil Count 620
Dimensions: 60in X 80in X 9.25in
Weight: 85 lbs, Coil Count: 682
Dimensions: 76in X 80in X 9.25in
Weight: 115 lbs, Coil Count: 868
Dimensions: 72in X 84in X 9.25in
Weight: 120 lbs, Coil Count: 868
Dimensions: 38in X 75in X 10.5in
Weight: 62 lbs, Coil Count: 406
2-Sided Twin XL
Dimensions: 38in X 80in X 10.5in
Weight: 67 lbs, Coil Count: 434
Dimensions: 53in X 75in X 10.5in
Weight: 80 lbs, Coil Count: 580
2-Sided Full XL
Dimensions: 53in X 80in X 10.5in
Weight: 85 lbs, Coil Count 620
Dimensions: 60in X 80in X 10.5in
Weight: 90 lbs, Coil Count: 682
Dimensions: 76in X 80in X 10.5in
Weight: 120 lbs, Coil Count: 868
2-Sided Cal King
Dimensions: 72in X 84in X 10.5in
Weight: 125 lbs, Coil Count: 868
Free Standard Shipping:
After we receive your order, we typically begin building your mattress the next day. We offer free shipping via FedEx to the contiguous United States. Please note that FedEx is experiencing major delays in certain areas of the country due to Covid-19. Shipping times vary depending on the items you ordered and your distance from Illinois. Shipping times vary depending on the items you ordered and your distance from Illinois. Orders for accessories only should ship within a week of placement, however mattress orders can take up to 3 weeks to ship. Please check your tracking information when received and allow for extra time. If you do not receive an email with your tracking information, please check your spam folder.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout on orders going to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. Terms are subject to change and are void where prohibited by law.
White Glove Delivery Service:
White glove delivery service is temporarily unavailable due to concerns about Covid-19.
White glove delivery service is available in the shopping cart for a flat rate of $199. This service includes in-home delivery and set-up of your new mattress and removal of your old mattress. You will receive a phone call and/or email from our final mile service provider in 3 to 4 days to schedule your delivery.
Please note: White glove delivery service charges are not refundable even if you decide to return your mattress. Pillows, toppers, and mattress protectors will ship for free and separately via FedEx ground transportation. If you purchase more than one mattress, but do not require white glove service for each mattress, we suggest placing separate orders.
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and health, which is why we offer a 120 night sleep trial. If you decide within the first 120 nights that your new mattress is not the right fit—no worries—contact us to exchange your mattress or get a full refund.
We ask that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 days to give your body time to adjust to the new level of comfort and support.
GOTS and GOLS Certified Organic Factory
We are proud to handcraft all of our mattresses in our family-owned factory that has earned the GOTS and GOLS Organic Factory Certification from Control Union.
Wool, Cotton & Latex
We make our mattresses from only eco-conscious, sustainable, organically grown and processed materials like organic cotton, organic wool and organic latex that are healthy for you and good for our planet.