Our most affordable and award winning Kiwi Mattress is the most popular choice for growing children. Designed with a supportive innerspring and layers of organic latex for a firm, contouring feel and a healthy night’s sleep.
*From $614.00 with Coupon Code
Mattresses are usually shipped in 4-6 business days
Mattress Removal and Recycling service is available for an additional fee. Read more here.
Safe, healthy, and affordable. New for 2019, our Kiwi mattress is a firm yet contouring hybrid mattress, which makes it the perfect choice for your growing children or for adults looking for an affordable, firm hybrid mattress. We handcraft our Kiwi mattress with a pocketed coil innerspring and all-natural and hypoallergenic materials, including: GOTS Certified organic cotton, GOTS certified organic wool, and GOLS certified organic Dunlop latex. Our mattresses are made without the use of chemical flame retardants or polyurethane foams so you can rest assured that your little one is getting the healthy sleep they deserve. The Kiwi is also great for guest rooms!
The Kiwi mattress is offered in a one or two-sided option. A two-sided mattress is upholstered the same way on both sides, giving you the option to flip your mattress and extend its life. Two-sided mattresses are great for children who may jump on or soil their mattresses.
The Kiwi works well on any traditional foundation, including solid platform beds or platform beds with slats that are no more 3.5 inches apart. This mattress can also be used on an adjustable bed base. The following are our recommendations on flipping your new mattress:
- One-sided mattress:
- Flip head to foot once a month for the first three months to ensure it breaks in evenly.
- After the first three months, rotate it once per season (or every 3 to 4 months) to prevent body impressions.
- Two-sided mattress:
- Flip once a month for the first three months to ensure it breaks in evenly.
- After the first three months, alternate flipping and rotating the mattress once per season to prevent body impressions.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Leggett & Platt Caliber-Edge pocketed coil spring system.
- 682 coils; 8 inch tall springs; 13 3/4 gauge coils throughout the mattress surface
- Edge Support – tighter coils along the edges of the mattress provide a firmer seating edge. With proper support across the entire mattress you can sleep from edge to edge and top to bottom. Steel springs will last up to 4 times longer than a foam support edge
- Reduces motion transfer – Each fabric encased coil moves independently to allow deep sleep even when your partner moves.
- Recyclable – Metal springs can be recycled. Some states including California have implemented mattress recycling programs that we are proud to participate in.
- Comfortable – Individual coils react to body shape and weight to keep pressure off your bones and joints.
- 1 1/4 inches GOLS certified organic and OEKO-TEX certified Dunlop latex.
- (22-24 ILD / Density: 65).
- 1 inch GOTS certified organic wool batting.
- The wool in our quilted cover acts as a natural flame barrier allowing our mattresses to pass flame testing required by law without the use of dangerous chemical flame retardants.
- Soft, GOTS certified organic cotton quilted cover.
- Mattress may be placed on the floor, on a box spring foundation, platform bed (with slats under 3 inches apart) or adjustable bed base.
- Button-Tufted design secures layers together without use of adhesives.
- Firmness Rating: firm.
- Choose two-sided so your mattress can be flipped.
Dimensions: 38in X 74in X 9.5in
Weight: 57 lbs, Coil Count: 406
Dimensions: 38in X 79in X 9.5in
Weight: 62lbs, Coil Count: 434
Dimensions: 53in X 74in X 9.5in
Weight: 75 lbs, Coil Count: 580
Dimensions: 53in X 79in X 9.5in
Weight: 80 lbs, Coil Count: 620
Dimensions: 59in X 79in X 9.5in
Weight: 85 lbs, Coil Count: 682
Dimensions: 75in X 79in X 9.5in
Weight: 115 lbs, Coil Count: 868
Dimensions: 72in X 83in X 9.5in
Weight 120 lbs, Coil Count: 868
Dimensions: 38in X 74in X 10.75in
Weight: 68 lbs
2-Sided Twin XL
Dimensions: 38in X 79in X 10.75in
Dimensions: 53in X 74in X 10.75in
Weight: 90 lbs
2-Sided Full XL
Dimensions: 53in X 79in X 10.75in
Weight: 96 lbs
Dimensions: 59in X 79in X 10.75in
Weight: 102 lbs
Dimensions: 75in X 79in X 10.75in
Weight: 138 lbs
2-Sided Cal King
Dimensions: 72in X 83in X 10.75in
Weight 144 lbs
Sizes may vary +/- * (see Product Warranties)
Free Standard Shipping:
After we receive your order, we typically begin building your mattress the next day. We offer free shipping via FedEx to the contiguous United States. Please note that FedEx is experiencing major delays in certain areas of the country due to Covid-19. Shipping times vary depending on the items you ordered and your distance from Illinois. All orders should arrive within 2 weeks barring any unforeseen shipping delays with FedEx. Please check your tracking information when received and allow for extra time. If you do not receive an email with your tracking information, please check your spam folder. Orders with more than one item may be shipped in multiple boxes under a FedEx master tracking number.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout on orders going to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. Terms are subject to change and are void where prohibited by law.
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and health, which is why we offer a 120 night sleep trial.
We ask that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 days to give your body time to adjust to the new level of comfort and support.
If you decide within the first 120 nights that your new mattress is not the right fit—no worries—contact us to exchange your mattress or get a full refund.
GOTS and GOLS Certified Organic Factory
We are proud to handcraft all of our mattresses in our family-owned factory that has earned the GOTS and GOLS Organic Factory Certification from Control Union.
Wool, Cotton & Latex
We make our mattresses from only eco-conscious, sustainable, organically grown and processed materials like organic cotton, organic wool and organic latex that are healthy for you and good for our planet.