Our latex-free Pure Eco mattress provides firm support and is recommended for back and stomach sleepers. This mattress is made with a layer of GOTS certified organic cotton batting over a supportive innerspring.
*From $654.00 with Coupon Code
Mattresses are usually shipped in 4-6 business days
Mattress Removal and Recycling service is available for an additional fee. Read more here.
The Pure Eco is made with a pocketed coil innerspring and pressure-relieving 100% GOTS certified organic cotton batting that acts as the main comfort layer. It is free from latex, so the Pure Eco is the best choice for anyone that has a concern about latex allergies. The Pure Eco is the perfect mattress for children, teens, guest bedrooms and adults who prefer a firm mattress.
This mattress is completed with a GOTS certified organic cotton and GOTS certified organic wool quilted cover that provides an additional layer of comfort and acts a natural flame retardant. It is also button tufted, a time-honored technique that allows us to secure the layers of the mattress together without the use of adhesives.
The Pure Eco Mattress is rated as firm, and is recommended for stomach and back sleepers. You can always add one of our latex toppers for for a more plush feel.
This mattress works well on any traditional foundation, including solid platform beds or platform beds with slats that are no more 3.5 inches apart. This mattress can also be used on an adjustable bed base. We recommend rotating the mattress, head to foot, once a month for the first 3 months, to ensure that it breaks in evenly. After this period, we recommend rotating it once a season (or every 3-4 months) to prevent body impressions.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Soft, GOTS certified organic cotton quilted cover with GOTS certified organic wool sewn in underneath.
- The wool in our quilted cover acts as a natural flame barrier allowing our mattresses to pass flame testing required by law without the use of dangerous chemical flame retardants.
- Leggett & Platt Caliber-Edge pocketed coil spring system
- 682 coils; 8-inch tall springs; 13 3/4 gauge coils throughout the mattress surface
- Edge Support – tighter coils along the edges of the mattress provide a firmer seating edge. With proper support across the entire mattress you can sleep from edge to edge and top to bottom. Steel springs will last up to 4 times longer than a foam support edge
- Reduces motion transfer – Each fabric encased coil moves independently to allow deep sleep even when your partner moves.
- Recyclable – Metal springs can be recycled. Some states including California have implemented mattress recycling programs that we are proud to participate in.
- Comfortable – Individual coils react to body shape and weight to keep pressure off your bones and joints.
- Heavyweight organic cotton batting.
- Needle-punched organic cotton insulator pads.
- Mattress may be placed on the floor, on a traditional foundation, platform bed (with slats under 3.5 inches apart) or adjustable bed base.
- Button-tufted design secures layers together without use of adhesives.
- Firmness level: firm.
Dimensions: 38in X 74in X 9.25in
Weight: 57 lbs, Coil Count: 406
Dimensions: 38in X 79in X 9.25in
Weight: 62 lbs, Coil Count: 434
Dimensions: 53in X 74in X 9.25in
Weight: 75 lbs, Coil Count: 580
Dimensions: 53in X 79in X 9.25in
Weight: 80 lbs, Coil Count 620
Dimensions: 59in X 79in X 9.25in
Weight: 85 lbs, Coil Count: 682
Dimensions: 75in X 79in X 9.25in
Weight: 115 lbs, Coil Count: 868
Dimensions: 72in X 83in X 9.25in
Weight: 120 lbs, Coil Count: 868
Sizes may vary +/- * (see Product Warranties)
Free Standard Shipping:
After we receive your order, we typically begin building your mattress the next day. We offer free shipping via FedEx to the contiguous United States. Please note that FedEx is experiencing major delays in certain areas of the country due to Covid-19. Shipping times vary depending on the items you ordered and your distance from Illinois. All orders should arrive within 2 weeks barring any unforeseen shipping delays with FedEx. Please check your tracking information when received and allow for extra time. If you do not receive an email with your tracking information, please check your spam folder. Orders with more than one item may be shipped in multiple boxes under a FedEx master tracking number.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout on orders going to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. Terms are subject to change and are void where prohibited by law.
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and health, which is why we offer a 120 night sleep trial.
We ask that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 days to give your body time to adjust to the new level of comfort and support.
If you decide within the first 120 nights that your new mattress is not the right fit—no worries—contact us to exchange your mattress or get a full refund.
GOTS and GOLS Certified Organic Factory
We are proud to handcraft all of our mattresses in our family-owned factory that has earned the GOTS and GOLS Organic Factory Certification from Control Union.
Wool, Cotton & Latex
We make our mattresses from only eco-conscious, sustainable, organically grown and processed materials like organic cotton, organic wool and organic latex that are healthy for you and good for our planet.