Emily Organic Crib Mattress
Healthy sleep for your baby is our priority. Our Emily Organic Crib Mattress is GOTS and GOLS organic certified and offers firm, breathable support to keep baby safe while sleeping.
*$269.10 with Coupon Code
Mattresses are usually shipped in 4-6 business days
Mattress Removal and Recycling service is available for an additional fee. Read more here.
Healthy Sleep for your baby is our priority. Our certified organic Emily Crib Mattress is made with a layer of breathable, GOLS certified organic coconut coir—a supportive, firm, yet pressure-relieving pad made from organic coconut fibers that are bound together using organic latex. We include a firm innerspring and cover the mattress in GOTS certified organic cotton and GOTS certified organic wool, which acts a a natural flame retardant. This mattress protects your baby from the dangerous off-gassing found in chemical flame retardants and polyurethane foams. You can rest easy knowing your baby is sleeping on a safe, breathable mattress.
Our 100% natural, GOLS certified organic and OEKO-TEX certified Dunlop latex is sustainably sourced from the rubber tree, a renewable resource, and is the perfect surface for a healthy night’s sleep. Our latex provides a naturally cool sleep and is dust-mite, mold, and mildew resistant.
This mattress is upholstered on two sides. We recommend flipping the mattress once a month for the first three months to ensure it breaks in evenly. After the first three months, alternate flipping and rotating the mattress once per season to prevent body impressions.
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Soft, GOTS certified organic cotton quilted cover with GOTS certified organic wool sewn in underneath
- The organic wool in our quilted cover acts as a natural flame barrier, which allows us to pass flame testing required by law without using dangerous flame retardants. Wool is also naturally resistant to mold, mildew, and dust mites
- Breathable, GOLS certified organic coconut coir (pad), made from organic coconut that is bound together using organic latex
- Naturally antibacterial & provides for more even weight distribution
- Heavy duty (13.5 gauge) 150 coil innerspring with supportive edge
- Double-sided so that you can flip it (both sides are identical in composition and firmness.)
- Dimensions: 27 1/4″ x 52″ x 6″ – 15 lbs 6 oz.
- Meets all CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) requirements
- Mattress should fit snugly in crib – no gaps larger than 2 adult fingers
- 50 lb. weight limit
Free Standard Shipping:
After we receive your order, we typically begin building your mattress the next day. We offer free shipping via FedEx to the contiguous United States. Please note that FedEx is experiencing major delays in certain areas of the country due to Covid-19. Shipping times vary depending on the items you ordered and your distance from Illinois. All orders should arrive within 2 weeks barring any unforeseen shipping delays with FedEx. Please check your tracking information when received and allow for extra time. If you do not receive an email with your tracking information, please check your spam folder. Orders with more than one item may be shipped in multiple boxes under a FedEx master tracking number.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout on orders going to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. Terms are subject to change and are void where prohibited by law.
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and health, which is why we offer a 120 night sleep trial.
We ask that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 days to give your body time to adjust to the new level of comfort and support.
If you decide within the first 120 nights that your new mattress is not the right fit—no worries—contact us to exchange your mattress or get a full refund.
GOTS and GOLS Certified Organic Factory
We are proud to handcraft all of our mattresses in our family-owned factory that has earned the GOTS and GOLS Organic Factory Certification from Control Union.
Wool, Cotton & Latex
We make our mattresses from only eco-conscious, sustainable, organically grown and processed materials like organic cotton, organic wool and organic latex that are healthy for you and good for our planet.