Kiwi Organic Bunk Bed Mattress
Sleep comfortably on the most affordable certified organic bunk bed mattress.
This low-profile mattress is designed to meet the height requirements of most bunk beds and trundle beds. With up to 890 individually pocketed coils – more than any competitor, and layers of pressure relieving GOLS Certified Organic Latex.
Finished with a temperature regulating, breathable GOTS Certified Organic Wool and Cotton quilted cover. The only hand-tufted mattress in its class provides a consistent feel for years of healthy, worry-free sleep. Available in both full and twin bunk bed mattress sizes.
The Kiwi Bunk Bed Mattress can support up to 400 pounds.
Made without toxic chemicals, flame retardants and polyurethane foams. GOTS and GOLS Certified Organic (CU #1015428). Made Safe Certified. 365-Night Sleep Trial and 20-Year Warranty. Made in the USA.
Mattresses are usually shipped in 1-3 business days
Mattress Removal and Recycling service is available for an additional fee. Read more here.
Product Description & Certification
This affordable certified organic, low-profile mattress is designed to meet the 8-inch height safety requirements of most bunk beds and trundle beds. The Kiwi Bunk Bed Mattress will provide comfortable support for your growing child for years to come.
This mattress is completed with a quilted cover made of GOTS certified organic cotton and GOTS certified organic wool. This cover provides an additional layer of comfort and acts as a natural flame retardant, which eliminates your exposure to chemical flame retardants found in conventional mattresses.
Our 100% natural, GOLS certified organic and OEKO-TEX certified Dunlop latex is sustainably sourced from the rubber tree, a renewable resource, and it is the perfect surface for a healthy night’s sleep. Our breathable and hypoallergenic latex provides a naturally cool sleep that is dust-mite, mold, and mildew resistant. Latex is responsive to every body type.
This mattress is upholstered on one side. It works well on any traditional foundation, including solid platform beds or platform beds with slats that are no more 3.5 inches apart. This mattress can also be used on an adjustable bed base. We recommend rotating the mattress, head to foot, once a month for the first 3 months, to ensure that it breaks in evenly. After this period, we recommend rotating it once a season (or every 3-4 months) to prevent body impressions.
Each Mattress comes with a 20-Year Warranty and a 365 Night Sleep Trial.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.
- Zoned Pocketed Coil Spring Designed & Manufactured by My Green Mattress, Inc.
- Up to 759 coils, 6 inch height (Compared to 8 inch height springs in our standard Kiwi)
- 15 gauge coils
- Added lumbar support for a slightly firmer feel across the center third of the mattress to support your lower back and keep your spine in proper alignment.
- Edge Support – tighter coils along the edges of the mattress provide a firmer seating edge. With proper support across the entire mattress you can sleep from edge to edge and top to bottom. Steel springs will last up to 4 times longer than a foam support edge
- Reduces motion transfer – Each fabric encased coil moves independently to allow deep sleep even when your partner moves.
- Recyclable – Metal springs can be recycled. Some states including California have implemented mattress recycling programs that we are proud to participate in.
- Comfortable – Individual coils react to body shape and weight to keep pressure off your bones and joints.
- 2 inches of GOLS certified organic and OEKO-TEX certified Dunlop latex
- (22-24 ILD / Density: 65)
- 1 inch GOTS certified organic wool batting
- The organic wool in our quilted cover acts as a natural flame barrier, which allows us to pass flame testing required by law without using dangerous chemical flame retardants.
- Soft, GOTS certified organic cotton quilted cover
- Button-tufted design secures layers together without use of adhesives
- This bunk mattress is only offered as one-sided
- Firmness Rating: Medium Firm, Can properly support any full size adult.
Dimensions: 39in X 75in X 8in
Weight: 55 lbs
Dimensions: 54in X 75in X 8in
Weight: 68 lbs
Sizes may vary +/- * (see Product Warranties)
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Shipping:
After we receive your order, we typically begin building your mattress the next day. We offer free shipping via FedEx to the contiguous United States. All orders should arrive within 2 weeks barring any unforeseen shipping delays with FedEx. Please check your tracking information when received and allow for extra time. If you do not receive an email with your tracking information, please check your spam folder. Orders with more than one item may be shipped in multiple boxes under a FedEx master tracking number.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout on orders going to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. Terms are subject to change and are void where prohibited by law.
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and health, which is why we offer a 365 night sleep trial.
We ask that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 days to give your body time to adjust to the new level of comfort and support.
If you decide within the first 365 nights that your new mattress is not the right fit—no worries—contact us to exchange your mattress or get a full refund.
GOTS and GOLS Certified Organic Factory
We are proud to handcraft all of our mattresses in our family-owned factory that has earned the GOTS and GOLS Organic Factory Certification from Control Union.
Wool, Cotton & Latex
We make our mattresses from only eco-conscious, sustainable, organically grown and processed materials like organic cotton, organic wool and organic latex that are healthy for you and good for our planet.