De-Odorizing Your Natural Wool Mattress
- Put your mattress out in the sun for 3 to 4 hours - the sun is a great deodorizer. If your mattress is upholstered on two sides, make sure both sides get exposed to the sun for 3 to 4 hours.
- Air out your mattress. Remove any bedding from your mattress, open the windows, and let the fresh air in.
The Wonderful Benefits of Wool
- Wool is hypo-allergenic, which makes it a good choice for people who have allergies to feather, down, or synthetic bedding products.
- Wool adds extra padding for improved softness and comfort.
- Wool keeps you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Wool is flame resistant, allowing our mattresses to meet flame laws, without the use of chemical flame retardants.
- Wool is durable and long lasting for many years of comfortable sleep!