Sale Ends Tonight – Save 15% on your Purchase – Use Code: Green15
120 Night Sleep Trial
Your mattress is a long-term investment in your comfort and your health. That’s why we make sure you’re happy with your new mattress for years to come by offering a 100 Night Sleep Trial. This gives you the opportunity to exchange or return your mattress at any time during the trial period.
Every mattress we sell carries the 120 Night Sleep Trial (unless otherwise specified, i.e. special offers), which means you can return it for a full refund. We accept (1) exchange per household. Exchanges are allowed for a different mattress model should it be required. We do not accept exchanges for different sizes. Should you decide to make an exchange, you will be charged the difference of the cost of the new mattress. Although any initial mattress purchase is eligible for return, exchanged mattresses are final sale.
Considering a Return
1) We ask that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 nights to give yourself time to adjust to the new level of comfort and support. You have a full 120 nights, however, to decide if the mattress is right for you.
2) Still not in love? Contact us to initiate a return.
3) You will receive a full refund after providing proof to My Green Mattress that you donated your mattress to a reputable charity. Proof of donation includes a receipt and a photo. Our team can assist you in locating a charity.
If we are unable to find a suitable charity in your area, our returns manager will work with you on other donation options or, as a worst-case scenario, have you dispose of (throw away) the mattress. We require you to send proof that you disposed of the mattress before we issue a refund.
*Please note that we do accept a broad range of donation options, including your own recommendations such as church groups, homeless shelters, or charitable organizations for families in need. Our returns manager will work with you to ensure that the process goes smoothly.
1) Our return policy covers purchases made directly from My Green Mattress and excludes other sales channels, wholesalers or resellers.
2) Mattresses must be protected with a mattress protector and mattress cover must be clean with no stains. There must be no damage to the mattress.
3) If you live outside of the contiguous United States (including Alaska and Hawaii), we may require additional help on your part to locate a reputable organization to which to donate the mattress. In the case of a return, original shipping charges are non-refundable.
4) All of our mattresses are eligible for return; however, exchanges are limited to one per household and are final sale.
5) If you return a mattress and purchase the same size and style of mattress a second time, the second purchase is ineligible for a return or exchange. It is considered a final sale.
6) Custom-designed mattresses or mattresses with custom firmness level requests are final sale and not eligible for return or exchanges.